13 December 2011

The Champs Elysee Christmas Shop


My wife and I visited the Christmas decorations shop called Champs Elysee in Al Miroab Street. If you are heading down the C Ring Road, go across the Ramada Crossroads towards La Cigale Hotel, you need to do a U turn at the first junction after the Ramada crossroads. Al Miroab Street is on the right after Hardees. This shop is a little way up on the left hand side.

I bought a Christmas stocking for my Mum and Dad's cat! It is full of stock when we went (early December), the usual things such as tinsel, fake Christmas trees, cards, ornaments etc.
For me the quality was not great and the prices seemed more than the goods were worth. However if you are in the area maybe you can pop in for a browse and make up your own mind?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers