25 May 2011

Metrash Government Service for visas, ID cards, traffic violations etc

This for me is a very useful and free government service in Qatar. Basically you go to the government website and put in your ID card number and mobile phone number (see right hand side of the web page that opens from the government website link).

Once you have carried out this very simple registration process, Metrash will send you text messages to remind you to renew your visa (a few weeks before it is due) or when you have committed a traffic violation (have managed to avoid this one so far) or other matters that will be of interest to you and your dealings with the government.

When my wife came back to Doha from London I knew exactly when she went to immigration as I got an immediate message on my mobile phone.

Worth checking out this simple registration to ensure that you are up to date with the latest from the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers