20 May 2011

Al Ahli Hospital - Dr Alex the Ophthalmology Man (Eyes!!!)

Went to see Dr Alex Bialasiewicz for a routine eye test. He was very efficient and gave my eyes a thorough testing. His department is in the Al Ahli Hospital and the hospital is clean and has up to date equipment too.

I was told by Dr Alex that my eyes were sensitive to bright sunlight such as there is in Qatar in the summer. However the grade of sunglasses I needed were not available in Qatar and I had to get my prescription sunglasses from Vision 3K via the internet/phone in the UK.

Al Ahli Hospital website for Dr Alex is here

Contact details for the hospital are:

Tel: +974 4898888
Fax: +974 4898989
Ahmed Bin Ali Street
P.O.Box:6401, Doha, Qatar
Email: info@ahlihospital.com

It is not too far from Defence Roundabout and easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers