16 May 2011

Massimo Dutti Clothes Store in Villaggio and Landmark Malls

Massimo Dutti is a clothes store for men and women. I am not a keen clothes shopper and prefer just to get in and out as quickly as possible.

My wife however loves to clothes shop and I go with her. Practically all women's clothes shops do not have anywhere to sit, when will they ever learn?

However, Massimo Dutti is really thoughtful and not only does it provide seating but the seats are comfortable Chesterfield style sofas. I can sit and read my book while my wife can select, try on and seek my opinion all in one shop!!!

Best women's clothes shops in Doha for husband and wife shopping. Maybe one day all women's clothes shops will cotton on?

21 June 2011 Update: Have visited Massimo Dutti branches at both Landmark and Villaggio over the weekend and they have taken out the comfy sofas. There are only a couple of single chairs now that you have to fight for. I am hoping that this is only during the sales that are on at the moment. If it is permanent well I will not be a happy bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers