29 May 2011

Quality Hypermarket on the Salwa Road

This is a nice shop for me as I can pop in and get a pint of milk and some fruit once or twice a week. However you could just as easily do your weekly shop there.

The shop is practically brand new (mid 2010) and I never seem to queue for long there and the selection of goods is pretty good. I have also found that it has some products that are difficult to find elsewhere (Dove liquid soap anyone?).

Upstairs to the supermarket are some other shops, but I must confess I have never been up there! Also in the car park on Salwa Road the sign in the car park is something like "More Parking at Back Side" never fails to amuse me!

Here is a nice little feature in the Peninsula newspaper about the opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers