3 September 2011

Try Blogger


At the time of writing this blog post it is Ramadan and most of the shops are shut and the internet is obviously a place of entertainment and I am using the website called Blogger that is great to get my experiences out on Doha in this blog. It is also summer so what to do is fairly limited to shopping malls and hotel dining for me.

I have another blog where I review books that is called Rod the Blog

There are all types of blogs that people post and I use the blog provider called Blogger that is good although sometimes idiosyncratic. The Website Blogger. Check out other people's blogs on Blogger to see what other interests people blog about.

You will probably need a bit of training about Blogger and I used Recognized Expert. This site is great, lots (over 100) individual short (5 minutes or less) videos that take you by the hand step by step for all you really need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers