23 June 2011

Getting a haircut in Doha and living on the edge

A haircut for me is functional, I do not want to pay for a fancy salon and a cup of coffee. Not for me then the shopping malls of Doha. Plus I like a bit of adventure with my haircut too.

I go to the Turkish Barbers in the garage forecourt area of the petrol station near the junction of Al Bustan Street and Al Waab Street.

The barbers do not speak much English if at all, so it is all a bit exciting in that respect that they don't understand your instructions. However, the last time I went for a trim the barber was able to cut my hair with one hand while holiding a mobile phone conversation with the other.

I must say the end result was pretty good and it only cost me 25 Riyals so very good.

Live dangerously and get a Turkish barber haircut.

2 comments:

  1. HI do u have the trukish hair dresser contact info? please send to me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. haircuts

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers