1 October 2011

Aramex Shipping Services

Aramex is a shipping/delivery company that allows you to have an address in the UK, China or the USA so that you can buy things that you cannot get in Qatar and have them shipped to Qatar. If you do not have a credit card/delivery address in the UK for example and someone to forward on your goods then you cannot have them delivered directly to Qatar. Aramex gets over this problem for you.

They also do delivery of goods within the country, or overseas by land, sea or air.

Check the Aramex Website for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks Buy for me service

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers