2 January 2012

Mums in Doha Group

Whether you are a Mum to an ankle biter or a Harry Enfield "Kevin" then this is probably the group for you. This is the welcoming message to the Group:

This group is not only for Mums, it is open to all ladies. Any nationalities, age and race. Married or single, kids or no kids.

I will organize monthly meets (coffee mornings) with hope the newbies can get connected with the old timers in Doha and make new friends.

When you attend my coffee mornings - breakfast meets, do feel free to exchange contacts details with other ladies :)

Welcome to everybody!!! I hope you all have a wonderful time and feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help you with or to post a sensitive topic on our Mums Forum.

Alumnar :)

Sounds delightful, get down to the group right now.

Qatar Living Mums in Doha Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers