31 July 2011

Bombay Balti Indian Restaurant in the Ramada Hotel

This Indian restaurant is in the old part of the Ramada Hotel (the left side building as you look from the car park), and is situated in the basement. It shares the basement with the Asian restaurant Ruby Wu's. You can order from either menu, so that is good for us as I prefer Indian and my wife prefers Asian food.

The menu is great, I have never had a bad meal there and they do special offers on food too. My wife and I had a selection of dishes for I think it was 220 Riyals between us. My pal Dan and I also had the special offer on beer of four bottles of Kingfisher for 100 Riyals. Great stuff.

The decor is nice and also there is a spectacular sweeping double staircase into the restaurant, it is like being on a Hollywood set. The downside for me is trying to avoid the smokers - when will Doha restaurants and cafes go smoke free???

My favourite licensed Indian restaurant in Doha (Favourite unlicensed one is the Bukhara and this is also my favourite for takeaways too!)

Here is a link about Bombay Balti at Gulf Dine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers