6 July 2011

Special Sunglasses to combat the sun in Qatar - Vision 3K

I went to see Dr Alex at the Al Ahli Hospital to have my periodic eye test examination. No change required due to eye sight deterioration this time but he told me that I should wear grade 4 sunglasses as due to the make up of my eyes they were very suscpetible to the bright sunlight in Qatar during the summer. Also I needed bigger sunglasses than the model I was wearing at the time.

However, grade 4 sunglasses (the darkest tint) are not available in Qatar so I had to use Vision 3K in England via the Internet and get the sunglasses made and sent over.

The sequence was that I looked at the Vision 3K website to check what models of sunglasses were availble (they don't do all brands so better to check the website first to see what they do stock) then went around the numerous glasses shops in Doha and tried on ones that were on the Vision 3K website.

I then ordered the special sunglasses through Vision 3K over the internet, paying by credit card. The service was good and I got my new sunglasses within about 2 weeks and in plenty of time for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers