19 July 2011

Lulu Supermarkets at Old Airport and Al Gharaffa

My wife likes to go to Lulu for fish, she says it is the best for that and the fruit/vegetables too. I prefer to go to Giant as we go there every week and know where everything is. However sometimes we go to Lulu instead or as well.

There are two Lulu branches as far as I know? One is down on the Old Airport Site and on the D Ring Road. The other is opposite Landmark out at Al Gharaffa.

The one at Old Airport can get very busy on Fridays and Saturdays and some evenings. You maybe need to pick your time if you do not have the patience for crowds (like me!!!). The one at Al Gharaffa is easier to park for me (or maybe we have just been at off peak times?).

The food selection is good generally, and my wife particularly recommends the fish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers