5 August 2011

Alfardan Centre for Hamilton watches etc

The Alfardan Centre is situated near the Souq Waqif on a junction on Grand Hamad Street fairly near to the Corniche. On the first floor of this tower block is a shop that sells better quality watches.

My wife had bought me a Hamilton watch some time ago and the leather strap had worn through so we went to the Alfardan Centre to get a new one. It was nice to wander round and see the watches, a lot of them are to the local taste of being big and bold.

I got the replacement strap easily enough and we spent a pleasant time there. The strange thing for me was that they would not dispose of the old leather strap and were insistent that I took this away with me rather than put it in their rubbish bin. I still haven't quite worked that one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers