13 August 2011

Costa Coffee in the Exhibition Centre and at the Center Mall

Costa Coffee is one of my favourite coffee shops in the UK (Cafe Nero is better for me but I haven't found one in Doha!) and there are two branches that I have been to.

One is in the Exhibition Centre on the way out from City Centre Mall towards the Pearl. The Exhibition Centre is huge and inside the front there is a Costa. You can get your caffeine fix as well as being easy to park (provided that there is no exhibition on!). They also do snacks, teas, free newspapers to read and have wifi too.

The other branch I have been to is in the Center Mall area that is behind the Ramada Hotel. Just got a takeway coffee from here but this was good.

If you like Costa, then try these two out. They don't do the loyalty schemes here I don't think, but maybe you could start a demand?

There is also another Costa in Centre Point Mall as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers