15 April 2011

Renting a car in Doha - SAAB


The Saab garage is on the Ramada crossroads and they have a key man there called Mohamad who makes everything run very smoothly at Saab. We had a good look around at cars to rent in Doha and I found just what I was looking for at Saab.

Their car models at the moment are a little old (my Saab 93 is about 20 years old) but the prices to rent for 2 years are very reasonable. The Saab is a comfortable and pokey car too.


Saab have looked after me since I have had the car and the place is friendly and fun to go in to see Mohamad or up to their garage in the industrial area.
If you need to hire a car for a couple of years then you could do no better than to check out Saab.

Saab Phone Number (00974) 4432 5717

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers