12 April 2011

Romano's Macaroni Grill in Villaggio


This restaurant is near the ice rink in the Villaggio Mall. This is on the "posh" side of the Food Court. It has a yellow front with tables spilling out into the walkway.


The decor is like a Spanish farm house with big seats that are ideal for the bigger family.

 
The food is splendid with wonderful pasta dishes, I particularly like the prawn dish there. My friend from Spain always insists on being taken there for this dish.

The Macaroni Grill is an ideal place to pop in to while you are shopping for a more substantial meal and you can also people watch while you eat with pleasure.

Good food and a reasonable price too.

1 comment:

  1. It is a kids friendly place . The kids get a large sheet of paper with wax crayons and they are allowed to draw while waiting or during the meal .
    As I am designing neckties myself I noticed also that the waiters are wearing fancy and unique ties -not uniform each of them different ones ... and all of them are chosen with good taste :)

    I found their cheese pasta too greasy but their cheese cake was excellent and so was their ice cream ...

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers